- Top 10 Lake Norman Golf Course HomesPosted 6 months ago
- IMMACULATE WATERFRONT HOME IN SAILVIEWPosted 3 years ago
- Lake Norman’s December NewsletterPosted 3 years ago
- 1.09 ACRE WOODED LOT IN DAVIDSON, NCPosted 3 years ago
- Lake Norman Waterfront Lot with Dock – Almost 4 Acres in Sherrills FordPosted 3 years ago
- Lake Norman Lot Under $50,000 No HOAPosted 3 years ago
- Wooded 1.6 Acres Lot with Lake Access $46,900 Offered Below Tax ValuePosted 3 years ago
- Lake Norman Waterfront Log Home For Sale in Terrell, NCPosted 3 years ago
- Langtree at the Lake Updates: Restaurants and Retail Stores AnnouncedPosted 4 years ago
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes For Sale – Lake views from almost every room!Posted 4 years ago
Give Back Boutique to Hold Super Sale to Benefit The Christian Mission – Designer Fashions at Affordable Prices – January 28 through February 2
Mooresville, NC (PRWEB) January 18, 2013
The Give Back Boutique, a volunteer-run, upscale, ladies consignment shop that supports the Christian Mission, will hold its first Semi-Annual Super Sale Monday, January 28 through Saturday, February 2, at its store at 478D Williamson Road, Mooresville the entrance is behind the building, watch for the signs.
This sale will feature designer brands, including: Ann Taylor, Chanel, Chicos, Coldwater Creek, Cole Haan, Etcetera, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Liz Claiborne, St John and many more. Cocktail and prom dresses, shirts, skirts, sweaters, pants, shoes, purses, scarves, jewelry and other accessories will be on display and available for immediate sale. Special promotions, give-aways and door prizes will be available throughout the week.
Boutique Director, Keena Darland, believes that this sale provides an excellent opportunity for the fashionistas in the Mooresville/Lake Norman community to find wonderful fashions at a fraction of their original retail price. In describing the event, she stated, The Give Back Boutique is very fortunate to have the strong support of our community in the form of donators, consignors, shoppers and volunteers. Included in our product selection are hundreds of clothing items and hidden treasures, that when purchased during the sale, will help support many families in need in our local community.
Store hours for the sale will be: Monday Friday (Jan. 28 Feb. 1) 10am 8pm, Saturday (Feb. 2) 10am 4pm.
The Boutique opened in August 2011, providing a unique shopping experience for those looking for affordable, gently loved, designer clothing, shoes and accessories; allowing consigners to earn a return on their fashion investment; and providing a volunteer opportunity for those who have a passion for fashion and a heart for serving their community. The Give Back Boutique raises money through consignments, donations and volunteer help and has provided The Christian Mission with an on-going source of funding at minimal expense.
For more information, visit http://www.givebackboutique.com or follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GiveBackBoutique.
About The Christian Mission:
Mooresville/Lake Norman Christian Mission is an independent organization creating lasting change for families in need in the Mooresville/Lake Norman area. For more information, visit http://www.mooresvillechristianmission.org