- Top 10 Lake Norman Golf Course HomesPosted 6 months ago
- IMMACULATE WATERFRONT HOME IN SAILVIEWPosted 3 years ago
- Lake Norman’s December NewsletterPosted 3 years ago
- 1.09 ACRE WOODED LOT IN DAVIDSON, NCPosted 3 years ago
- Lake Norman Waterfront Lot with Dock – Almost 4 Acres in Sherrills FordPosted 3 years ago
- Lake Norman Lot Under $50,000 No HOAPosted 3 years ago
- Wooded 1.6 Acres Lot with Lake Access $46,900 Offered Below Tax ValuePosted 3 years ago
- Lake Norman Waterfront Log Home For Sale in Terrell, NCPosted 3 years ago
- Langtree at the Lake Updates: Restaurants and Retail Stores AnnouncedPosted 4 years ago
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes For Sale – Lake views from almost every room!Posted 4 years ago
Foodie Call Expanding Its Service Areas to Northlake, Lake Norman, and University Areas
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
February 5, 2013 This week, Foodie Call will be expanding its service areas to the Northlake, Lake Norman, and University areas of Charlotte.
Until now, Foodie Call had partnered with dozens of restaurants in the Uptown Charlotte area and South to Ballantyne. With its expansion North, Foodie Call will be able to serve a majority of the Charlotte metropolitan area.
A sampling of some of the Lake Norman and University area restaurants include Kabuto, Dresslers, Ben & Jerrys, Tanakas, Moes, Brians Dog House Grill, Fox and Hound, and Rappongi.
These restaurants offer great reputations and diverse food options, said Anu Mehra, President of Foodie Call. They do not currently offer delivery to their customers, so now our mutual customers can enjoy these restaurants food at home and at their office, too, when they dont have time to go to the restaurant personally.
Foodie Call is Charlottes premiere, upscale multi-restaurant delivery service that works with local restaurants that do not offer in-house delivery services. Foodie Call offers a bevy of cuisines and options that include the standards like gourmet pizza and sandwiches. Their options also extend to Indian cuisine, salads, Mediterranean food, Mexican, sushi, and more.
Currently, the service is partnered with approximately 80 restaurants in the Charlotte Metropolitan Area. For restaurants, this creates a huge potential for higher revenue by adding a new customer base through increased marketing and exposure.
To order online, customers simply visit MakeAFoodieCall.com, and then place an order to be delivered immediately or for a future date and time. Delivery fees start at $ 5 and vary depending on distance from the restaurant to the delivery address.
People who might benefit from this service are managers and sales reps who have to plan a lot of meetings, hotel guests who arent familiar with the area or who have no access to a car, or just people at home who dont have the time, ability, or the energy to cook that particular day, said Mehra.
Customers also receive loyalty points for every dollar spent to earn Foodie Call gift certificates for future use.
About Foodie Call
Foodie Call is an upscale delivery service that caters to the Charlotte Metropolitan Area. The business works with restaurants that do not typically offer in-house delivery services to provide customers with an expansive selection of gourmet fare.
If you are an interested restaurant owner or manager, email Info(at)MakeAFoodieCall(dot)com. If you are interested in catering options for an office meeting or non-work related party or event, contact the catering manager at Benny(at)MakeAFoodieCall(dot)com.